Thursday, January 20, 2011

uh-oh....


uh-oh! my camera is BROKEN! i tried to take a pic of something and all i got was BLACK!!!! it's been a good camera, not professional or anything, but very user friendly and it lasted at least 7 yrs from my calculations! boo-hoo for me:( it's pretty hard to do a decorating/craft/painted furniture blog if you don't have a camera! so i might be able to pull from my albums some projects i haven't shown you, but we'll see what i come up with! so if you don't see anything new for awhile it means i haven't replaced my camera yet.
until next time-
blessings,
Decorating Diva aka Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love receiving and reading all of your comments! i may not have time to reply to all of them, but please don't let that stop you from leaving them! when i do get the time i will come by and visit you and see what you're up to! i am starting a new business venture so my time will be short for a while, until i get things up and running-thanks for understanding! keep creating!